Willie was one of the first people that I interviewed for my book Escaping The Rabbit Hole. He’s a former believer in theories from 9/11 being an “inside job”, to chemtrails. His story forms the preface to ETRH, and sets the tone for the whole book. No matter how deep you are down the rabbit hole, or how long you’ve been down there, there’s always the possibility of escape.
We had this follow-up chat 2-years to the day after the first one and discuss his story, lesson learned, and what has changed since then.
- Ballast Barrels in Planes
- Ip Man quote “Greet what arrives…”
- Penn Jillette on Skepticism vs. Cynicism
- The “Illusion of Understanding” (and being able to explain things)
- Paper: The Illusions of Explanatory Depth, Rozenblit and Keil
- High Bypass Jet Engines
- The “Gettier problem” of knowledge defined as Justified True Beliefs